Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Quick change!

Happy Tuesday! Isn't it great when you make one simple little change to a room and it makes you love it so much more? Well, take our basement guest room for example...



A tad bit drab, right? Well, check out what just a simple change of sheets can do....


I love how much they brighten up the room! And they are such a cute paisley print:


There are still lots more updates I would like to tackle in this room, but I think this is a great start! I'm really trying to open my mind to more prints and colors. 

When it comes to my decor aesthetic, I tend to lean more towards neutrals. Love me some greige {that's grey + beige for all of you newbies}. This rings true for my wardrobe as well. But my lovely friend Molly is getting married on New Year's Eve (how fun is that?!) so I'm thinking that is the perfect excuse to break out of my brown and tan rut and get something fun to wear. Take a peek at what I've been oogling over...


Te Amo dress from Mod Cloth - just posted today!


Green Mesh Dress from Victoria's Secret


"Nayla" by Charlie Jade at Nordstrom


and my favorite find so far, this glittery gold number from Top Shop

Where's your favorite spot to buy dresses?

No comments: