Monday, November 8, 2010

Lindsay Loves!

It has been a looong time since I've shared with the world what I'm lovin' these days, and since I'm sure you're dying to know, let's get to it!


I may have mentioned a time or two that the Mr. and I purchased our first home a few months back. That being said, again, much of my time has been spent stalking home decor blogs, scoping out dream pieces for each room. This would be one such piece - the Antoinette Fainting Couch from Urban Outfitters


UO strikes again with this "coiled side table". Loving the whimsey...


I've been obsessing over this print from Jen Ramos over at Made By Girl, one of my go-to blog stalkees. It would look perfect in my craft room/office!


Chandeliers take a close second to doilies on my current obsession list, and since we aren't made of Benjamin's, this wall decal version from walldecors on Etsy definitely does the trick


Normally when browsing Etsy, I stumble across something I didn't even know I was looking for. These light switch plates from loxlee are no exception. 


How cute are these patterns? And doesn't the one below resemble, ahem, a doily? This is getting out of control.


So, what are you all loving these days? Any fun holiday gift ideas? Less than 2 months to get that shopping done you know!

And the photo credits go to...



No comments: