Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pretty Table Tops via Apartment Therapy

One of the simplest ways to transform your reception venue from banquet hall to dream wedding is creating a pretty table top. Even if you only have the funds to go crazy with your head table, the extra effort really goes a long way in making your day feel more like you. 

Check out these fun, simple ideas from Apartment Therapy. I have put myself in charge of table top decor for Thanksgiving at my Mama's house (while leaving the cooking up to her, of course!) and this pretty picture is my inspiration:

photo courtesy of apartment therapy

I have some burlap left over from my wedding banner project for the runner and I've been collecting all of the used pasta sauce jars from dinners over the past few months - I love mason jars! Throw in a couple candle votives and some fresh flowers and I think we'll be set!


No comments: