Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wino Wednesday?

This pretty much sums up how I'm feeling right now...




Waaaay too many chocolate covered macadamia nuts consumed in the past 10 days. Vacation was fabulous but I am so, so excited to get plannin' some weddin's! I am diving right into centerpieces, bridesmaids dresses and buttercream frosting confections for a college friend's wedding coming October 16, 2010. The bride and groom come from big wine enthusiast families so I'm thinking these little cork guest card holders would be delightful at each place setting. Did I mention they are expecting 250 + guests? I think we'll be drinking a little vino in the next year... its a rough job, but somebody's gotta do it :)


Photo Credits: Mindy Myers

3 comments:

Tatum said...

SO CUTE Linds! I wish I would have had your blog and services when I was planning my wedding... you are so creative and have such great style. :)

How was the vaca?

Lindsay said...

Thanks, Tate! Maybe you could renew your vows? :) Vaca was absolutely amazing, Maui is my new fav!

Kristen Honeycutt said...

I'll help you drink wine. It will pair well with macadamias. :)