Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Registry Love: Anthropologie

Why Anthropologie  doesn't yet offer an on-line registry service is beyond me. I realize you may not be able to furnish an entire home with sweet little butter dishes and frilly aprons that are cute enough to wear to brunch (if they had a back, of course), but you would have one pretty little kitchen. Please observe...
Exhibit A:
Joan Cleaver, eat your heart out...



These adorable flower bud measuring cups are sure to make your baking sesh just that much sweeter...


Key to your castle? Nope, just the cutest little bottle opener you've ever seen!



A sweet, patchwork dish towel... perfect for the new little love birds.



Kitchen frills are not the only goodies this wonderful store offers. Visit their website and create a little wish list of your own! You'll be dreaming of beautiful new home furnishings in no time :)


Photo Credit: anthropologie.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear L,

I don't understand, either. To me, it makes perfect sense to design an entire house. I one lived in an Anthropologie for a week... JK, I wish...

Claudia said...

That apron is too cute!! I wanted to register for a million things from Anthropologie for my wedding last year so I used a website called myregistry.com that lets you register for things from any store you want, even if they don't have their own registry service. I couldn't stand the thought of not registering for a single thing from Anthropologie so I was soo happy I found a way around their silly lack of an online registry!