Monday, November 23, 2009

Great Find: Calla Bridal - Seattle, WA

One of my very loyal friends and readers lives in downtown Seattle and passed along a great wedding dress store find: Calla Bridal. There are a number of bridal stores in the Seattle area that have an incredible selection of beautiful gowns, but Calla is the only salon in Washington State to offer one of my favorite lines to date: Reverie by Melissa Sweet


Reverie features elegant, whimsical, fairy tale-esque gowns; often embellished with sweet little ruffles, ribbon and rosebud details - the ultimate girly-girl wedding gown fantasy.


For your viewing pleasure...
"Eze" from Reverie




Thank you for the wonderful tip, Ms. Bostwick! I can't wait to see all of the little beauties Calla has to offer for myself. Check out the Reverie trunk show at Calla on January 8 - 10 at:


561 NE Ravenna Blvd.
Seattle, WA 98115


Have  I mentioned that I love my blog readers?? Another fabulous reader, Claudia, may have cured my Anthropologie registry (or lack there-of) woes. Check out MyRegistry.com to create your own personalized registry from any on-line store your little heart desires. May the cute kitchen accessory obsessions begin :) Thanks for the tip, Claudia!


Photo Credit: www.callabridal.com 





1 comment:

Claudia said...

I love your blog, so I'm happy to help!:)