Friday, June 10, 2011

Pinning. Please do not disturb.

Currently scheming a way to make pinning my full-time job. I know I'm not the only one. Baseball season is over, and I have a lot more time on my hands. But there are few things I would rather do with my time these days...does that make me lazy? I don't care. Time for yoga? Sorry, I'm pinning. 10 minutes late for dinner? Well, it'll be at least 20 more. It's a half hour past happy hour? Yeah...that one might win.

Anyway, while I've been slacking on the blog front, I have been quite ambitious on the pin front. If you're not following me yet, what the heck are you waiting for? Check it. www.pinterest.com/mrslw

You'll find awesome pics like this that inspired me to surprise attack my fireplace with a gallon of paint 2 nights ago...


Request an invite today. You'll love/hate me forever.



No comments: