Monday, June 13, 2011

Mantel Inspiration

Since slathering our fireplace wall in Dragon's Breath by Benjamin Moore, I've been dreaming up ways to further beautify the space. Here's what has been on my mind...

Would love to do something rustic like this for the mantel, and I'm loving the fresh flowers bunched together in simple little vases.

I think the antique gold of this mirror against the new deep charcoal gray paint would look beeeautiful.

This guy would add a little personality, and he might add a masculine touch for the Mr. There's no way his real version is making an appearance in our living room. He's lucky to have found a spot in the garage.

I like how the giant monogram is the same color as the wall behind it. Subtle. And I want this book. Real bad.

One or two of these throws would look super cozy draped across my new/old wooden ladder antique store find. It's currently leaning up against the fireplace wall, but it looks a little naked.

Pretty little jar.

I love lamp. I mean lanterns.

No comments: