Thursday, October 1, 2009

White Hot!

I must need a vacation. Today is October 1st, which means I should be dreaming of big comfy sweaters and Pumpkin Spice lattes, but while perusing ETSY for a Wilma Flinstone Halloween costume (more original ideas welcomed), I stumbled upon this little beauty and could only think one thing: destination wedding...


by Nostalgia, on Etsy

Will someone please buy this dress for their destination wedding/sexy engagement shoot on the beach before I do? Trust me, you need it more. If it stays there much longer I may not be able to contain myself... and there's gonna be one stylish Mrs. Flinstone wandering the streets on Halloween.

And how about this little ditty? I'm thinking New Year's Eve cocktail wedding...Oh, how I love thee, Max Azria...



And I really wish I had known about this little gem before my nuptials... can we say after-party dress?? Another genius Max Azria creation. LOVE.


No comments: