Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Oh, Martha...

She may have just cured my "summer time's over" blues. I could practically smell the hot, spiced cider while clicking through these delicious, autumn ideas for your October/November nuptials. Please enjoy... it's on me... and Martha :)

I love how this gorgeous bouquet is wrapped up in a ribbon so big it could be a scarf.


Such a fun way to incorporate some branches in your decor.


This is a great centerpiece idea if you are using long, rectangular tables at your venue, as opposed to the more traditional round tables. And I'm pretty sure I saw those exact same gold leaves at Michael's... just add a 2x4 and your handy dandy drill and I believe you've got yourself a DIY project, peeps!


Such a pretty, rustic alternative to a chandelier.


No comments: