Friday, January 15, 2010

In the words of Martha, a few "very good things"

Happy Friday! I didn't have a post planned for today, but I just happened to stumble upon something(s) wonderful and I just had to share...

Not sure if any of you are fan's of Project Runway, but I consider myself a bit of a fanatic. Last season, I was slightly devastated by the outcome because, in my very humble opinion, I thought that sweet little Carol Hannah Whitfield deserved the goods. But, unfortunately, first place ended up in the hands of "Mean-a Irina". {Irina may be a perfectly sweet human portrayed by Lifetime as a heartless villain, I'm just saying, I don't agree with the outcome, thank you very much}. Carol Hannah's designs are modern, feminine and completely wearable and I just adore her style. Cut to the story already, lady - ok. Carol Hannah is coming out with a line of wedding gowns! Color me excited. According to People.com, the line is due out in a couple months. I just cannot wait to see what she comes up with, be sure to check back because you know we'll have a little feature :) In the mean time, check out her other lines on her website here.

Another reason we "heart" Carol Hannah? Carol Hannah hearts Etsy. She featured this fun little vintage ring she bought from laralewis.




More laralewis l.o.v.e.



I love the cute little flower detail on the clasp of this bracelet...



I could seriously go on and on, this girl has a ton of beautiful vintage for a very tiny price tag. Any of her pieces would make great wedding day jewelery, bridesmaids gifts, or everyday wear, just beacause you're fancy like that. Time to get your shopping on, loves!

Photography Credit: laralewis on Etsy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.