Friday, February 5, 2010

Sneakie Peekie

Not to worry, I haven't fallen of the face of the earth. I'm trying to reconnect with my crafty side so I started a little DIY project about 2 weeks ago... around the time of my last post. It wasn't turning out how I envisioned, so I have let it sit on our kitchen/craft table, waiting for tiny little gnomes to come finish it in the middle of the night. No gnomes yet, so it looks like I'm going to have to finish it myself. I have been scouring the internet, hoping for some inspiration and a stroke of genius when... Aha! Carol Hannah just posted a little sneak peek into her bridal collection. Hallelujah!

Just as I figured, I'm in love....


And here's one for the maids...


The full collection premiers in March, but for now you can oogle over a little sample of what's to come on her Etsy shop. You're welcome :)

P.S... DIY project to come soon... really.

Photo credit: etsy.com

2 comments:

Abra Ebner said...

I like the first one :)

Kristen Honeycutt said...

I'm drooling. Thank you for that. :)