Thursday, January 27, 2011

Word Up

Like many newly weds, the majority of the art on our walls consists of wedding pics. Don't get me wrong, love them, but we're starting to feel a bit vain. It feels like Mr. & Mrs. W shrines are lurking behind everyone doorway. So I'm feeling the need to add a little variety with some other pieces. 


Word art is a fun way to spruce up your walls while putting your personality on display. Here are some ideas I'm loving right now.


An original DIY project from Kara Paslay, such a great saying.



I've professed my love for this print from Jen Ramos at Made By Girl many a time. My favorite sister in law just happened to purchase it for me for Christmas. Love her. Just need to find the perfect frame.


And my latest obsession, this gorgeous piece from Anisa at Milk and Honey Home. A rustic canvas of old book pages with a touch of glitter is right up my alley. The frame is perfect.




No comments: