Monday, March 8, 2010

Pocketful of Sunshine

Happy Monday, ya'll... gosh I wish I had a southern drawl.

I don't know about you, but here in the Pacific Northwest we had a GORGEOUS weekend full of sunshine and warm afternoons. It was amazing, but now I need more. MUCH more.

This has been the Monday of all Mondays, and the nasty rain clouds outside are just the sour cherry on top. This morning I needed something, anything, to brighten my day... and I needed it NOW.

Enter: Jamie Delaine Photography Not only did her creative shots of beautiful people, scenery and fashion brighten my day, but her sunny disposition (which literally shines through all of her posts by the way) was just what I needed to put a little pep in my step! Do yourself a favor and hop on over to her blog, you'll be quite happy you did.

Speaking of sunshine... for you, from ananya on etsy :)

No comments: