Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Let's Get Crafty: Yellow Page Flowers by Jesi Haack

I just adore Newport, CA based wedding planner Jesi Haack. I came across a gorgeous wedding she designed on the Wedding Chicks blog and I've been hooked ever since. Check out this fun paper flower DIY project Jesi featured on her blog a while back. She used pages from, well, the Yellow Pages and the result is stinkin' cute. Here's my version using last week's newspaper and some tissue paper from my craft closet...




These would be adorable strung across your head table, or dangling behind your desserts as a sweet, fluffy backdrop....




Check out Jesi's super-easy-how-to directions on her lovely blog.


Photo Credit: Wheat Blossom Weddings

2 comments:

the tampiens said...

Hey Linds! My sister has some friends (who she acquired through the wedding industry) who do AMAZING paper flowers and they are located in Spokane -- they just moved into River Park Square. You may already know about them, but if not, here is their website: http://www.handmadepaperflowers.com/home.html

Amazing stuff!

Lindsay said...

Those are gorgeous! I hope they offer some more classes, I would love to learn how make those little pretties :)